Design and Innovate Health Ecosystem Value
At Umio, we bring a universal framework, perspective and approach for designing and realising advanced and sustained forms of value in health, care and related ecosystems.
We call this Health Ecosystem Value Design®.
Through health ecosystem strategy, leadership and innovation consulting, research, projects and education, we help our clients and partners to:
- Sense and see new health ecosystem futures and possibilities
- Explore a framed health ecosystem to reveal value opportunities and directions
- Value, evidence and model health ecosystem options, plans, concepts, interventions and effects
- CoCreate and shape health ecosystem strategy, policy, propositions and concepts
- Build and adapt health ecosystem leadership, design and organisational capabilities
Health Ecosystem Value Design® is the first and only ecosystem design framework tailored for health and care.
Our vision is to co-create smarter, more sustainable health ecosystems ... leading to better health and lives for all.
Who we work with
We work in all health- and related sectors, with both public and private organisations. Our clients and partners are:
- Pharmaceutical, medical device, insurers and health technology companies seeking to transform their growth profile through ecosystem thinking, discover new sources of value and make compelling new payer cases
- Care providers, trusts, bodies and frontline institutions searching for novel means and models to address complex health problems, provide care and accelerate outcomes improvement
- Investors, payers and commissioners wanting more certainty when making complex investment and purchase decisions and trade-offs
- National and local governments looking to create health and build more prosperous communities and populations, whilst reducing health system costs and burdens
- Academic and research institutions wanting to win grants, advance health and systems knowledge and translate it into practice
- Social, patient and community organisations wishing to support disadvantaged populations, create access-to-health, address social determinants and advocate for their members
- Learn more about the Health Ecosystem Value Design® framework
- Access our publications
- Read our many case-studies
- Review our services