Design and Transform Value in Complex Health Ecosystems - An Umio Masterclass with CEO, Chris Lawer
Experience Health Value Design®, Umio's acclaimed framework and approach for designing and driving value-based transformation in complex health, care and related social ecosystems
Through an interactive mix of theory and practical activities, these half-day masterclasses will introduce you to the foundations, applications and advantages of Health Value Design®. Using complex adaptive system principles, you will discover the primary drivers of health ecosystem value and then explore how to:
- Define individual health ecosystems to guide the search for transformative opportunities
- Frame new spaces of exciting value creation possibility
- Design adaptive ecosystem strategy and business/operating models
- Co-create ecosystem interventions of all kinds, not just technology-based
- Build and lead an adaptable ecosystem-aligned organisation
- Develop advanced capabilities for ongoing ecosystem learning
Come along and you’ll be sure to be inspired by Umio's novel perspective, approach and frameworks for driving positive impact in health and social ecosystems - naturally.
CHOOSE A LOCATION BELOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO BOOK YOUR PLACE. DON'T MISS OUT! EARLY BIRDS ARE STILL AVAILABLE.