We advance the design of value, strategy and interventions in complex health ecosystems
We support industry, provider, public and third sector organisations to intervene, overcome, innovate and transform complex health, care and social system problems ... sustainably and at scale.
Our unique blend of ecological principles, value-based innovation methodologies and metrics, and systemic design thinking helps organisations to:
- See complex health and social problems more holistically and deeply
- Map health ecosystems consisting of multiple actors and practices
- Determine and measure actors' diverse outcomes, their values, perspectives, contexts, resources and capabilities
- Sense and Identify novel and hidden value creation, improvement and transformation opportunities
- Design Value Frames of themed possibilities and propositions for ecosystem value-creation
- Shape ecosystem growth and innovation strategy
- Build adaptive, value-creating teams, organisations, business, commercial and care models, and
- Design new and/or refine existing technologies, solutions and interventions that scale and have sustained positive impact
Through projects, workshops, training and advisory services, we co-create sustainable technologies, intervention, improvement and transformation programmes in health and care ecosystems.
Health Value Design® has been deployed successfully in many health ecosystem contexts. These include obesity, infection prevention, diabetes, diabetic foot, surgical, elderly care, mental health, neonatal complications and in multiple long-term chronic conditions (see our example projects). Through ongoing adaptation, Health Value Design® has evolved into the advanced approach we use today. Read some of the very positive feedback we receive from our clients.
FIND OUT MORE
Discover more by clicking on the resources below. Download and share with colleagues or contact us today for an initial discussion to learn how we can help.