Umio launches introductory Health Value Design® workshops
These four-hour interactive workshops provide an introduction to Health Value Design®, our unique framework and approach for deeply understanding complex health and care system problems, and for designing more impactful, scalable and sustainable health and care strategy, technologies and interventions.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Introduction to the core principles of natural ecosystems
- How to understand the dynamics of complex health system problems
- How to frame a health ecosystem for enquiry and design
- The structure of health ecosystems
- The benefits of thinking in terms of health practices and value co-creation
- The seven different varieties of value in any health ecosystem
- The flow and foundations of Health Value Design®
Come along and you’ll be sure to be inspired by our unique perspective, approach and frameworks for driving positive and lasting change in complex health ecosystems - naturally.
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP FOR?
Healthcare leaders, innovators, managers, policymakers and design teams in industry, provider, academic, and government organisations seeking to inspire change, overcome risks and uncertainty, and improve outcomes at scale in complex health ecosystems.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE: EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Choose from one of the following locations, with more to be added soon.
LONDON (SEPTEMBER 20th) - Book Here
SWEDEN (OCTOBER 3rd) - Book Here
AMSTERDAM (OCTOBER 5th) - Book Here
OXFORD (to be added soon)
BOSTON (to be added soon)